1) Who should have a say in the decision to have an abortion?
2) Do you think pills (even when prescribed) are overused? (They seem to be the answer to everything these days. "Are you feeling depressed? Take this pill.")
Yes. Drugs are used way too much to solve problems.
No. Drug use isn’t a problem, period.
Prescription drugs are only a problem if they are abused.
3) Is there a need for religion/belief?
Yes, all humans need to believe something
For some people, yes, but not for me
No, nobody has to believe anything
4) Putting aside religious beliefs, is homosexuality a problem?
No, it shouldn’t be a problem for anyone
It doesn’t bother me personally
Being gay is a problem, no matter how others feel about it
5) Should religion be taught in school? If so, which religions?
My religion, which is _____________, should be taught in school
Students should learn about different religions and beliefs
Religion is a personal matter and shouldn’t be discussed, period